Why should you attend?
Working longer is becoming the norm. Our current work environment is volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA). Burn-out figures continue to rise and are reaching alarming heights. The demand of both people managers and HR professionals for tools and techniques to increase employee engagement is therefore becoming more important and urgent day by day.
The figures speak for themselves:
- 22 percent of Belgian employees do not feel involved in the workplace, barely 14 percent see themselves as very engaged;
- 14 percent of employees question the meaning of their job.
Investing in more engaged employees:
- Significantly increases the results of your organisation;
- Improves the performance of your employees and reduces absenteeism;
- Leads to more loyalty and higher retention of talented people;
- Improves the image and reputation of your organization.
In this training you learn to use insight in brain and behaviour to draw up a motivating approach to leadership and HR. This allows you to increase employee engagement.
- You immediately translate your learnings into practice. On day 1 you work out your own case, you return to the workplace and have time to apply it. On the 2nd training day there is room for questions and feedback and you develop your personal action plan.
- You discover the very latest scientifically based methods and techniques. The techniques you learn have proven their effectiveness in leading companies and organizations.