SMART MEETINGS FREE FROM BIAS
Learn how to organise meetings in a way that minimises the effect of cognitive bias and group thinking.
Increase the quality of your decision-making and the IQ of your organisation.
- Anyone interested in improved decision-making
- Those responssible for organising, preparing or chairing meetings
- Business managers & people managers
- 1 day
- up to 10 participants
- made to measure
- Interactive knowledge transfer
- Analysing and learning from practical examples
- Working on your own cases
The figures speak for themselves:
Investing in behavioural insights:
In this course you will learn how to organize meetings in a way that minimizes the effect of cognitive bias and how to make better decisions as an organization.
2017 - 2019 ©
+32 494 75 10 62