Why invest in Intrinsic Motivation?
Working longer is the norm. Our work environment is volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA). Burn-out figures rise and are reaching alarming heights. The demand of both people managers and HR professionals for tools and techniques to increase employee engagement is more urgent than ever.
The figures speak for themselves:
- 22 percent of Belgian employees do not feel involved in the workplace, barely 14 percent see themselves as very engaged;
- 14 percent of employees question the meaning of their job.
Investing in more engaged employees:
- Significantly increases the results of your organisation;
- Improves the performance of your employees and reduces absenteeism;
- Leads to more loyalty and higher retention of talented people;
- Improves the image and reputation of your organization.
In this training you learn to use insight in brain and behaviour to draw up a motivating approach to leadership and HR. This allows you to increase employee engagement.